Learn how to do some basic neck exercises for women over fifty from our expert in this free exercise video for women over fifty.
Expert: Angie Yarid
Bio: Angie Yarid is the owner of L.A. Tans & Aesthetic Center in Miami, Fla.
Filmmaker: Paul Muller
The SilverSneakers class is a total body conditioning class designed to increase muscular strength, endurance, range of movement, flexibility, balance, agility and coordination. For more information on SilverSneakers Classes http://www.fitforlifemn.com/programs/silver-sneakers/
Rene Burton is a senior citizen whose personal mission is to change popular misconceptions about aging. In her exercise DVD trilogy, “Healthy Aging: It’s Never Too Late” which is specifically designed for use by seniors age 55 and over, she seeks to redefine what seniors are and what seniors can be called upon to do. The first DVD is Level 1 and intended for beginners. Level 2 is for seniors at the intermediate level of exercise ability. Level 3 features an advanced level exercise regime. Each of these exercise DVDs will improve the physical agility, mobility, strength, posture, muscle tone, eye-hand coordination, and over-all well-being of seniors safely and methodically. The exercises employ standing and chair routines, the use of resistance bands and hand-held weights. Each program includes warm-ups and cool-downs, as well as stretching and breathing to relax. Thoroughly ‘user friendly’ and strongly recommended for personal workouts, the “Healthy Aging: It’s Never Too Late” trilogy can be acquired as separate DVD volumes, but community center and community library exercise DVD collections should acquire the complete trilogy for the benefit of their patrons.” — Midwest Book Review
Improve your balance, strength, stamina, and flexibility in this fun and motivating workout. Improve your balance, strength, stamina, and flexibility in this fun and motivating workout. Accommodations are made for any fitness level. Some participants remain seated for most of the class, others are up and about the room. This class is great for those age 70+, or for younger folks with medical issues. Our environment is filled with love and encouragement. Enrollment in the class has resulted in long-lasting friendships.
(844) 253-0105 http://www.after55.com/listing/98259/woodbridge-senior-village. Woodbridge Senior Village Senior Housing in Omaha, NE – After55.com Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. Woodbridge Senior Village offers 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments at 7205 North 73rd Plaza Circle Omaha, NE
(866) 328-2590 http://www.after55.com/listing/13562/westhaven-senior-apartments. Westhaven Senior Apartments Senior Housing in Lakewood, CO – After55.com Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. Westhaven Senior Apartments offers 1 bedroom Apartments at 1430 Nelson Street Lakewood, CO
(844) 206-0322 http://www.after55.com/listing/99598/larc-at-olympia. LARC at Olympia Senior Housing in Olympia, WA – After55.com Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. LARC at Olympia offers 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments at 3600 Forestbrooke Way SW Olympia, WA
(844) 318-7217 http://www.after55.com/listing/98295/mansions-at-sandy-springs. Mansions at Sandy Springs Senior Housing in Norcross, GA – After55.com Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. Mansions at Sandy Springs offers 1 and 2 bedroom Independent Living at 3175 River Exchange Drive Norcross, GA
(844) 280-1105 http://www.after55.com/listing/11899/scottsdale-village-square. Scottsdale Village Square Senior Housing in Scottsdale, AZ – After55.com Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. Scottsdale Village Square offers Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living at 2620 N 68th Street Scottsdale, AZ
Travancore Foundation is a nonprofit organization, committed to establishing A quality senior care facility in Kerala. It was formed on 17th September 2009 as a registered charitable trust with Trust Registration Number. 310/1V/2009. The organization consists of young service oriented professionals. The objective of the Trust is to provide assured quality assisted living services, on a cost basis.